Regardless of whether you happen to be seeking out your first job or attempting to take the next step in your current career, it’s in your best interests to take a long, hard look at the rapidly expanding human resources niche:
- By the year 2022, job demand within the HR sector is expected to grow by more than 15%.
- The median salary for HR managers is upwards of €85,000.
- By 2024, there will be an additional 11,000 HR job vacancies across the globe.
- From hospitals and municipal organisations to various industrial companies and commercial enterprises, firms all over the world are expected to increase the size of in-house HR departments by almost 9% over the next half-decade.
As you can see by now, the HR segment is set to explode during the forthcoming years, which is why so many prudent job seekers are starting to take the path of least resistance by seeking out training and development positions, HR specialist vacancies, and various other openings within this increasingly popular sector.
But before you start applying for random positions in arbitrary locales, it’s important to note that you can easily develop your potential by applying for human resource job vacancy in Malaysia. This brief article will explain why Malaysia represents such a lucrative opportunity as well as how to go about finding a viable career in this up-and-coming country.
The answer is to this question is easy to understand because it revolves around three simple words: growth, growth, and more growth. However, if you had any doubts or misconceptions about Malaysia’s economic prospects, take a look at some of the enlightening facts and figures shown below:
- Since 2010, Malaysia’s gross national income (GNI) has increased by approximately 50%.
- During this period, the nation’s economy has been growing at a consistent rate of about 4% per year.
- The household debt-to-GDP ratio has decreased by more than 2%, marking the largest drop in the past three decades.
- Due to the country’s Economic Transformation Programme, Malaysia is expected to garner “developed nation status” as early as the year 2020.
But Wait… How Do I Find a Worthwhile Career All the Way in Malaysia?
With the rise of resourceful online job aggregators, finding a career in once-obscure countries is now easier than ever before. These incredibly intuitive online databases allow you to find numerous applicable job listings by way of an easy five-step process:
- Without even having to open an account or sign up for a membership, you’ll be able to sift through hundreds of HR job listings within the aggregator’s widespread database.
- After taking note of the most desirable vacancies, you’ll be able to create a professional profile highlighting your most notable aptitudes, experiences, and skills.
- Once you’re happy with the composition of your profile, you will begin receiving pertinent career matches based on your occupational preferences, educational history, and job-specific abilities.
- As various companies and organisations start reaching out to schedule interviews and introductory meetings, you’ll be able to avail yourself of helpful advice, tips, and tricks to help streamline your job-hunt efforts.
- Capitalise on your interviews and kickoff your new career!